Finding the correct course of treatment can sometimes be difficult and comprehensive assessment is an important first step in working out the most beneficial treatment plan for you. Infocus Physiotherapy & Sportscare can help you find the right treatment for you during a one-on-one consultation. We're not just about relieving immediate pain, but improving your movement and posture control for all the years of your life.
We will listen to you carefully and plan a program around your specific needs. We will discuss your treatment program with your referring doctor and liaise with other appropriate treating professionals. When your treatement is completed, we will follow up with you to check on your progress.
Our physiotherapists use a variety of tried and tested techniques for your individual treatment needs. Following a detailed examination and diagnosis of your particular problem, our individual treatment plans may include a combination of services. We have listed some of our services in the drop down menu.
Some of the conditions that we treat include:
- Back and
- Hip and knee pain, including all forms of arthritis
- Shoulder problems, including post operative reconstruction, acromioplasty and shoulder replacement
- Total joint replacement, including hips and knees
- Falls prevention programs
- Osteoporosis management
- Sports injuries, including prevention, management and rehabilitation
- Work related injuries and third party injuries, including whiplash